Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Creative Collaboration with YellowBee.my

Wednesday, June 17, 2015
My first corporate collaboration

It is the 17th day of my journey into the road of entrepreneurship.

I have been learning on the job as well; more importantly, learning how to manage my schedule and job tasks.

It has been an interesting experience because people have been telling me that The Artsy Craftsy, is the first creative lifestyle blog that they have come across in Malaysia.

I am flattered because I have envisioned blog's direction 7 years ago, and who would've thought that I am finally here, doing it.

---

To celebrate this vision, I am glad to announce about my recent collaboration with , a local art online store that offers a wide range of art supply.

YellowBee and I have been working on this collaboration since our first meeting last year. I used to wish that if only I could kick off this collab earlier, but I guess everything happened for a reason. This is the best time for me to make this long term project with YellowBee into a reality.

For years I have been visiting the art supply stores in shopping malls, but I am a person who prefers convenience; most of the time, I had to "find time" to visit the store just to get my art materials, but usually just end up procrastinating cos it is either too far or the traffic is bad. I am sure most of you know what I am talking about. You can imagine how happy I was when I heard that YellowBee.my has set up online to make art shopping easier.

Besides offering an affordable range of art materials (may I remind you, convenience too), you are also entitled to collect points while you shop. Also, if you follow my blog and/or my Facebook fan page closely, you might just earn yourself a discount code or two. Just saying.

In conjunction of our creative collaboration, I am also giving out FREE 500 POINTS EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE ARTSY CRAFTSY'S READERS ONLY!


How to get the 500 points? Very easy. I am giving it away on my Facebook fan page. All you need to do is leave a comment with your FULL NAME and EMAIL, and wait for an email to be sent to you.


GREAT NEWS! YellowBee.my is The Artsy Craftsy's preferred art supply online store. Shop online, collect points & get...
Posted by The Artsy Craftsy Blog on Tuesday, 16 June 2015



After that, you are free to shop all you want and redeem your points.

Before I sign off, let me tell you what are my two favourite art materials from YellowBee:

1. Watercolour
[click on image]



2. Calligraphy Pen
[click on image]


Have a happy artsy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment